Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:05 am

Sora peaked her head out a bit, a little surprised that she would tell Sora this stuff.

Sora:. . . If I tell you the truth, promise not to tell anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:06 am

"I promise, I swear you are one of the only people i've talked to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:10 am

Sora: Okay. So, my family has a long line of healing people. And me and my brother, Jon, both inherited this power. Jon was a natural at it, and was seen as a prodigy. I was on the other end of the stick. My powers are a major drawback to me, as in I don't technically heal them. I actually take on the wound for myself. So, in my family, I'm a freak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:12 am

"Aw im sorry." Chloe said in a comforting voice. "What ever happened to your brother?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:13 am

Sora: He, uh. . . I don't want to talk about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:14 am

"Are you sure? it helps to talk about it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:14 am

Sora: I-I-I can't. I just can't. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:16 am

"Alright let me know if you need someone to talk to." Chloe said with a smile. "So... what do you think of this outfit." Chloe asked standing up showing her the dirty, ripped and clashing clothes she was wearing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:17 am

Sora:. . . Uh. . . How about we go shopping together in the future?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:19 am

"Yeah sure..." Chloe said, "I didn't know what looked good, when are you getting out?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:20 am

Sora: Uh. . . I'm not sure, actually. They haven't said anything yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:22 am

OOC: How long do you intend to keep her here.

"Alright" Chloe said sitting back down. "What have you been doing here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:24 am

Sora: Sleeping, I guess. I haven't been here for that long, and I came here unconscious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:25 am

"Well that's good i guess. I cannot imagine sitting here alone. it seems very lonely."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:31 am

Sora: I don't mind being alone. It's not so bad once you get used to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:32 am

"I'm not a big fan of being alone." Chloe said, "So what is even in this room"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:34 am

OOC: what other rps do you intend for the infirmary
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:35 am

Sora: Infirmary stuff. Like medicine and stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:36 am

"ah, guess you can be my eyes." she laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 7:49 am

Sora: Uh, yeah. . . Ha. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:32 am

"ah.... so what happened to your weapon partners"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:34 am

Sora: I don't know. I'm pretty sure they are busy with stuff right now, and have to do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:35 am

"Have they visited you at all?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:37 am

Sora: Maybe. I was out for most of yesterday and today, so they could have come by while I was asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:39 am

"Ok how long have you been awake?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next