Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 4:24 pm

Sora: Alright, I will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 4:25 pm

"By the way, do you mind meeting someone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 4:26 pm

Sora: Uh, no. I don't mind, I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 4:27 pm

"A new girl moved here a few weeks ago, she is starting at the DWMA today. The problem is, there is something off about her." 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:34 pm

Sora: What do you mean by that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:35 pm

"She was removed from her body by a witch and put into a enchanted ball of goo. The goo takes the form and soul of any it wants."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:36 pm

Sora: That's. . . Uh, I really don't know what to think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:37 pm

"Yes, she's a weird one, please just be nice to her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:38 pm

Sora: Yeah, sure. . . So, where is she, then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:39 pm

"She will be here soon, I called her and told her to meet me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:40 pm

Sora: Ah. Alright, I guess I will meet her, then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:43 pm

Elizabeth walked into room slightly lost. She saw her friend over by someone and walked towards her. "Hello Chloe!" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:44 pm

Sora looked at the girl with curiosity. She could have sworn she has seen this face before. It was probably her imagination though, or some of the pain killers. She adjusted her hospital gown slightly, watching the two interact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:47 pm

Chloe happily greeted her friend and said, "Hello Elizabeth, this is my friend Sora." gesturing towards sora

"Hi! So you're Chloe's friend? I'm surprised she has those." Elizabeth said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:49 pm

Sora: W-what do you mean by that? Who doesn't have what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:50 pm

"I'm joking silly." she smiled, "So what happened to you?" 

"Lizzie is a joker, you get used to it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:51 pm

Sora: Oh, a couple of broken ribs and stuff. Nothing that bad, really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:53 pm

"aw what happened?" elizabeth asked slightly less energetic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 7:00 pm

Sora: It's not that important. . . So, uh. . . What do you like to do, then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 7:03 pm

"I don't know, just like to hang out. Let me try something." Elizabeth said as she took on Sora's form, "Wow your ribs really do hurt," she said as she collapsed, "What did you do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 7:04 pm

Sora stared at herself in complete amazement.

Sora: Y-you. . . You can feel my pain?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 7:05 pm

"Yeah, when i take on your form I take on your pain. I assume Chloe told me about my power."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 7:07 pm

Sora: I knew you could take on forms, but that. . . That's incredible. Can you take powers as well then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 7:08 pm

"Yes" Elizabeth said as she used Sora's healing ability to take away her pain, "Ahhhhh, better?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 7:09 pm

Sora: Holy crap. . . Wait, with my powers, though, you take on the pain. So, you must have all of your ribs broken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next