Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage

Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 7:10 pm

"Probably, and you no longer do." Elizabeth said giving a small smile while she was still in pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 7:13 pm

Sora: B-but I can't let you keep the pain. I'm used to stuff like this, but you can't be? And even then, what will happen when you transform?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 7:30 pm

"I'll keep the pain, you've been in this place long enough, i got it." Elizabeth said, "Plus this is the most interesting thing to happen in my life so far."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 7:32 pm

Sora: A-are you sure? I don't mind taking the pain. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 7:34 pm

"You'd get double the pain, plus it was my stupidity that caused this." Elizabeth said, "I got this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 7:37 pm

Sora: O-okay then.

She studied Elizabeth carefully, taking note of all her features.

Sora: Hospital gowns are weird.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 7:39 pm

"Yep" she said on the ground. "So are you two gonna leave or what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 7:43 pm

Sora: Yeah sure. . . Um, could you not look at me naked, I would really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 7:44 pm

"well if i leave this form the nurses would be suspicious." Elizabeth said as both Chloe and her closed their eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 7:46 pm

Sora: Oh. . . So, what's the plan exactly?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 7:47 pm

"I have your voice, your body, your injuries, simple I take your place." Elizabeth said, "You should probably leave before anyone sees two of us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 7:54 pm

Sora gave a quick nod, then walked over to her clothes. She grabbed them, then decided to get dress in them later. Mainly because she kind of wanted to keep the gown. She walked next to Chloe, and gave her light squeeze on the shoulder.

Sora: So, uh, thanks Elizabeth. I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 7:56 pm

"You're welcome." Elizabeth said as she entered the bed and went to her normal form. She might be here awhile

Chloe walked out with Sora and said, "Isn't she something?" with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 8:00 pm

Sora: Yeah, she is. . . So, I think I am going to go to my house then, is that okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 8:01 pm

"Yeah should I come or wait?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 8:02 pm

Sora: No, I'll be fine. You should go home and take care of your weapons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 8:03 pm

"alright can I have your number?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 8:04 pm

Sora: My house doesn't have a phone. I decided I didn't need one, so yeah. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 8:05 pm

"ah well see ya." Chloe said, "See you around." she said as she walked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 8:08 pm

Sora: Bye. . .

Sora took a small bow, then walked off as well.

OOC: I guess that's it, then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 8:09 pm

OOC: Yeah, if you want make a thread in Death City for somemore rp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10