Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:53 pm

Sora: You could have been finding a place to live or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:54 pm

"I already have one I live with my weapon partners."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:59 pm

Sora: Oh, that's cool. What are your weapons like?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:01 pm

"Mischevious, thats the only word I have to describe them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:01 pm

Sora: What do you mean by that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:03 pm

"I can't leave them alone for two minutes or they will destroy or prank something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:05 pm

Sora: Oh. Well, it must be interesting at least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:05 pm

"Yeah they are a handful."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:09 pm

Sora: Well, my partner is the one who caused me to have the broken ribs and wind up here. And those are two separate things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:09 pm

"Yep, who is your partner."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:12 pm

Sora: Her name is Misa. She made a guy on a moped crash into a hydrant, which broke his ribs, and I healed him. And then she did something that just made give up and faint. Don't remember what, though. Also, she hit me with the moped, which I think she stole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:13 pm

"Ah she sounds like a fun weapon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:19 pm

Sora: I'm going to die if I take care of her. And I can't leave her on her own either in fear that some other poor person will get hit by her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:21 pm

"Yeah.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:24 pm

Sora: I should keep her on a leash. Or maybe just tie her up until I need her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:25 pm

"Good Idea, I may use that one"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:26 pm

Sora: Maybe we will lock them together, that way they have someone to talk with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:27 pm

"well mine have each other. And one of mine may pick a fight with yours."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:28 pm

Sora: Well, I have two, but the other is not a trouble maker, so I can keep her out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:29 pm

"My other is not as much. but she is sometimes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:43 pm

Sora: Well, it must be nice to have someone who isn't that bad of a prankster?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 2:50 pm

"Yeah the other one is an amazing prankster."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 2:53 pm

Sora: What kind of stuff does he pull, then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 2:54 pm

"Launching fireworks in my face."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 2:56 pm

Sora: Oh, uh. . . How did that go, then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next