Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 2:57 pm

"We met and became partners"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 3:04 pm

Sora:. . . Interesting start, to say the least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 3:05 pm

"Yeah, that's how they meet alot of people, so who is your other partner."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 3:07 pm

Sora: Her name is Aimee. She is French and comes from a long line of weapons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 3:09 pm

"Ah, a fellow frenchmen. Do you know where in france she is from?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 3:15 pm

Sora: Uh, I'm not sure, honestly. I never got the chance to ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 3:21 pm

"Ah, well I am from Orleans myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 3:25 pm

Sora: I come from New York. The Queens to be more specific, but yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 3:26 pm

"ah, what's new york like?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 3:29 pm

Sora: It's okay. I haven't been there in a while, so it could have changed a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 3:31 pm

"Ah, i've never been."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 3:34 pm

Sora: Yeah, fair enough. So, what's Orleans like, then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 3:35 pm

"Well I havent seen it but, it's really nice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 3:36 pm

Sora: Yeah, I do kind of want to go there. Not sure when, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 3:37 pm

"If you do let me know, i'd like to go back there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 3:39 pm

Sora: Uh, yeah. That would be pretty cool for us to go together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 3:47 pm

"I can't really travel alone, and i assume my partners wont enjoy museums as much as I do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 3:49 pm

Sora: I don't mind museums. I usually enjoy them, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 3:50 pm

"It's been ages since I've been to Europe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 3:55 pm

Sora: I haven't been there at all. . . Yeah. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 3:58 pm

"It's definitely a nice place."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 4:08 pm

Sora: Yeah, I'm sure it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 4:09 pm

"So did you ask the nurses when your getting out?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 4:17 pm

Sora: Uh, no, I did not. Sorry, I kind of forgot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 4:19 pm

"Alright let me know when you do." 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next