Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:37 pm

Sora: Done? Okay. . .

Sora tucked her head to legs, thinking on how sad it was she couldn't even look a blind person in the eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:39 pm

"So are you just waiting here?" Chloe said trying to look at her face using her wavelength sensing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:41 pm

Sora: I have to stay here for a couple of nights. They won't let me leave until I'm better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:42 pm

"Alright, you mind if I stay here a bit?" Chloe asked. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:44 pm

Sora: Uh, sure. I don't mind, I guess. I'm not sure when visiting hours end, so be wary of that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:45 pm

"alright, can yu tell me what time it is?" Chloe asked curious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:50 pm

Sora: I'm not sure, as I don't see any clocks in here. I say around 4:00 or so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:51 pm

"I dont see any either." she gave a sad laugh. "So can I ask you a question.?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:53 pm

Sora: Uh, sure. what do you want to ask me, Chloe?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:54 pm

"Why do you all care about your appearance." Chloe said. "I really don't 'see' the point"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:59 pm

Sora: I don't really know. I was usually to busy to think about it. It usually is so people won't judge you, I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 4:01 pm

"Do you think people would judge me?" Chloe said showing sora her outfit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 4:03 pm

Sora: It's alright. No one here would judge you on your appearance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 4:04 pm

"Are you sure" Chloe asked wondering what her appearance was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 4:08 pm

Sora: Yeah, it's nice. You don't have to worry about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 4:09 pm

"Ok than, what is my appearance?" Chloe asked curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 4:13 pm

Sora: Well, those clothes are casual, and I think it works well for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 4:14 pm

"Alright" Chloe said trying to grasp what casual meant. "So are you a meister, weapon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 6:02 pm

Sora: Uh, I am a meister. I have two weapon partners, though I don't know where they are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 6:02 pm

"Cool I am a meister too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 6:07 pm

Sora: Oh, really? Wow, that's pretty cool, Chloe. . . So, uh, how long have you trained to be a meister, then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 6:08 pm

"Ever since I was twelve, but by myself for most of it." Chloe said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 6:10 pm

Sora: Wow, you have been training for a long time. You must be really good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 6:11 pm

"being blind is a downside, but yes." Chloe said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 6:14 pm

Sora: I-I'm sure you found a way around it, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next